Specifying Non Destructive Testing
Specifying Non-Destructive Testing
(1 Day Seminar)
Which is the right NDT method?
Can I use a different NDT method to that specified?
Where do I find a acceptance /rejection criteria?
What is a product Standard?
Why use a NATA Accredited Test Laboratory?
Products need to be made right the first time, only by using the most appropriate NDT method and the correct acceptance/rejection criteria can this occur.
This one day seminar is aimed at improving your understanding of the main non-destructive testing (NDT) techniques and product Standards to ensure the inspection is the right one and the results mean something. It does this by covering
- NDT and Quality in manufacturing and maintenance
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MT)
- Eddy Current Inspection Methods (ET)
- Ultrasonic Inspection (UT)
- Acoustic Emission from Engineered Structures (AE)
- Industrial Radiography - Principles and Practice (RT)
- NDT Training and Certification in NDT
- Weld Testing
- Testing Castings
- Forging examinations
- NDT in Maintenance
- Reporting NDT Results
Who should attend?
Business owners, Quality Managers, Production Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Technicians, anyone who calls for NDT or accepts NDT reports.
To improve your understanding of the main non-destructive testing (NDT) techniques and to increase the return on your investment in NDT.