Materials Australia is proud to announce our membership fees have not been increased in 2016 for our Corporate Membership Packages. We know it will be a challenging year ahead for all industries, and with this in mind we have created packages with real value for our Corporate Members. Materials Australia values the relationships we have developed with existing members and our aim is to retain this working relationship over a long period. We are also focusing on new Corporate Members to increase the Materials Australia membership base, and ultimately the knowledge and resources available to all our members.
Benefits For Corporate Membership
- Discounts on advertising in Materials Australia Magazine.
- Editorial support for articles in Material Australia Magazine.
- Subscription (and multiple copies) to Materials Australia Magazine.
- Free employment listings on the Materials Australia website.
- Free company listing on the Materials Australia website.
- Discounts on all Materials Australia conference tickets
- Discounts on all Materials Australia training courses and workshops.
- Employee application fees waived when taking out an individual membership or CMatP membership.
We are offering 3 comprehensive corporate membership packages designed to benefit those organisations who value materials engineering and science as a critical part of their future. A Corporate Membership Package entitles your organisation to Association Membership. Corporate Members receive one (1) complimentary personal membership granted to a representative of that company. For further details on Corporate Membership for each package, contact Materials Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard $630, Premium $1,260 or Premium Plus $1,890 per annum includes GST
Join online now
Materials Australia - National Office
Institute of Materials Engineering Australasia Ltd.
Trading as Materials Australia
PO Box 19, Parkville, Victoria, Australia 3052
Tel: +61 3 9326 7266