Student membership is an important aspect of Materials Australia membership. Students members who have an interest in a career within the field of Materials Science and Engineering will have the opportunity first hand to network with more experienced members.
Students will be able to access some of the latest thinking in Australia and Overseas relating to all fields of Materials Science and Engineering.
Benefits of Student Membership
- Online Access to Student Materials only website (currently being developed)
- Join with other members and be active in your Special Interest Groups
- Discounts at Conferences, Seminars and Training Courses
- Join local Committees and attend State Branch meetings.
- Online access to the latest publications and presentations in Materials Science and Engineering
- Join a network of Students and be involved in the future of Materials Australia
- To join as a Student member, applicants must be able to prove they are a full time Student if requested by Materials Australia.
$55.00 per annum includes GST (online membership only)
Join online now
Materials Australia - National Office
Institute of Materials Engineering Australasia Ltd.
Trading as Materials Australia
PO Box 19, Parkville, Victoria, Australia 3052
Tel: +61 3 9326 7266