Materials Australia members are involved in all aspects of materials science, technology and engineering. Members include manufacturing technical staff, professional engineers, academics, research scientists, technical staff and students.
Our members are experts in polymers, nano and biomaterials, ceramics, metals, composites and all of their engineering applications.
Individual members can join Materials Australia as a Student Member, Standard Member, Retired Member or a Certified Materials Professional (CMatP).
Benefits For Individual Membership
- Discounts on all Materials Australia conferences and training courses, including the biennial CAMS and APICAM Conferences.
- Subscription to Materials Australia Magazine, our quarterly publication that is jam packed with industry, product, technical and research news.
- Discounts on advertising in Materials Australia Magazine.
- Conferences, training courses, workshops and regular branch meetings, designed to facilitate continual professional development.
- Outstanding networking opportunities through regular branch meetings, conferences and training courses.
- Dedicated assistance for technical problems, jobs and projects.
- Regular branch newsletters full of information on local activities and other members.
$240.00 per annum includes GST
Join online now
Please note that the Membership Year for Materials Australia is on a calendar year basis (ie. January - December). The Membership Year for Engineers Australia runs from the 1st July to the 31st June.
Materials Australia - National Office
Institute of Materials Engineering Australasia Ltd.
Trading as Materials Australia
PO Box 19, Parkville, Victoria, Australia 3052
Tel: +61 3 9326 7266