Student membership is an important aspect of Materials Australia membership. Students members who have an interest in a career within the field of Materials Science and Engineering will have the opportunity first hand to network with more experienced members.
Students will be able to access some of the latest thinking in Australia and Overseas relating to all fields of Materials Science and Engineering.
Student Members must be currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate or post-graduate degree and their age can be no higher than 30 years.
Benefits of Student Membership
- Online Access to Materials Australia member-only website
- Join with other members and be active in your Special Interest Groups
- Discounts at Conferences, Seminars and Training Courses
- Join local Committees and attend State Branch meetings.
- Online access to the latest publication from Materials Australia
- Join a network of Students and be involved in the future of Materials Australia
- To join as a Student member, applicants must be able to prove they are a full time Student if requested by Materials Australia.
$45.00 per annum includes GST
Join online now
Materials Australia - National Office
Institute of Materials Engineering Australasia Ltd.
Trading as Materials Australia
PO Box 19, Parkville, Victoria, Australia 3052
Tel: +61 3 9326 7266