Materials Australia, is a not for profit charitable professional education organisation. Our purpose is to identify and disseminate the latest knowledge in materials engineering and materials science in Australia and overseas. Our objective is to create an environment that allows our members to access this knowledge through a number of channels including networking, attending conferences, training and access to the latest publications.
Materials Australia is a technical society of Engineers Australia
Our Prime range of services is as follows:
- Providing Conferences and Seminars on the latest topics relating to Materials Science and Engineering.
- Enable strong networks through our State based events which are managed by committed Branch Committees.
- Represent the interests of our members to Federal and State Governments through our relationship as a Technical Society with Engineers Australia
- Effective links with other materials related associations, both in Australia and overseas.
- Provide recognition provide education and recognition of technical education to those professionals working in the field of materials for those professionals working in the field of materials.
- Provide a range of publications relating to Materials.
For more information about Materials Australia call our office on +61 3 9326 7266