Materials Australia members are involved in all aspects of materials science, technology and engineering. Members include manufacturing technical staff, professional engineers, academics, research scientists, technical staff and students.
Our members are experts in polymers, nano and biomaterials, ceramics, metals, composites and all of their engineering applications.
Individual members can join Materials Australia as a Student Member, Standard Member, Retired Member or a Certified Materials Professional (CMatP).
Benefits For Individual Membership
- Discounts on all Materials Australia conferences and training courses, including the CAMS and APICAM Conferences.
- Subscription to Materials Australia Magazine, our quarterly publication that is jam packed with industry, product, technical and research news.
- Discounts on advertising in Materials Australia Magazine.
- Conferences, training courses, workshops, and regular branch meetings, designed to facilitate continual professional development.
- Outstanding educational opportunities through regular branch meetings, conferences, and training courses.
- Regular newsletters full of information on local activities.
Cost $240.00 per annum includes GST
Please note that the Membership Year for Materials Australia runs from the 1st July to the 30th June. Concession pricing is available with proof of eligibility.