Review Journal of Materials Australia
Materials Forum presents critical reviews of recent research in materials science and engineering. These are written by researchers active in the field, reflecting areas of Australian interest and expertise, but are not limited to Australian research. Most importantly, it is expected that articles will, in the first instance, be intelligible to a wide audience of materials scientists and engineers who are not necessarily familiar with the specific field. Reviews will be succinct but authoritative. They may also be extended to include a complex analysis of current theories or present a new interpretation of existing knowledge. In this way, the reviews may also be useful to specialists. All articles are solicited by the Editorial Committee and are independently refereed by two or more assessors.
All contributions are subject to a stringent and independent process of peer-review. The success of any journal is critically dependant on the efforts of these reviewers, who read the manuscripts on the Editors’ behalf and provide the authors with constructive criticism. We would like to take this opportunity to thank the both the contributors and the reviewers.
Past issues are available in the store.
- 2002 Vol 26 Nanotechnology
- 2003 Vol 27 Adaptive Materials
- 2004 Vol 28 Aluminium Alloys - Their Physical and Mechanical Properties
- 2005 Vol 29 Advanced Materials Processing
- 2006 Vol 30 Materials and Testing
- 2007 Vol 31 Materials Research – Materials & AustCeram 2007 Pt 1
- 2008 Vol 32 Materials & AustCeram 2007 Pt 2 and IFHTSE Congress 2007
- 2009 Vol 33 Structural Health Monitoring
- 2010 Vol 34 Materials Research – Materials & AustCeram 2009
- 2011 Vol 35 Materials Innovation in Surface Engineering 2011
- 2012 Vol 36 Materials Technology in Australia 1991-2000
- 2013 Vol 37 Materials Innovation in Surface Engineering 2013
- 2014 Vol 38 Combined Australian Materials Societies 2014 Papers